I did read your answers to the questions. I THINK I might’ve reblogged them, but seeing as you thought I didn’t even read them… I guess I didn’t reblog ‘em. I did have brown leather boots, but they died a few years ago so I don’t think the person you saw was me. Btw… are you by any chance 027? Logging on and off different tumblr accounts is starting to annoy me and you’re pretty much the only person I talk to on here ^__^;;
anyway, if you DO have 027, you should txt me sometime. 0273497917
this is for you to know more about me without having to continue asking through formspring. You should do it too :)
The Controversial Survey
1) Do you have the guts to answer these questions?
2) Would you do meth if it was legalized?
nope, I honestly don’t find things like that appealing.
3) Abortion: for or against it?
it’s the individual’s choice. You either want to have a baby or you don’t. There’s too many mothers out there who have children they don’t want… the children end up suffering the consequences, it’s not nice.
4) Do you think the world would fail with a female president?
well… I wouldn’t say fail. It would definitely be different though.
5) Do you believe in the death penalty?
in some cases, yes.
6) Do you wish marijuana would be legalized already?
I don’t really care, but if I had to choose… no. It seems to cause a lot of problems.
7) Are you for or against premarital sex?
If the two people are ready, I say go for it. We’re only human.
8) Do you believe in God?
I believe in a greater being.
9) Do you think same sex marriage should be legalized?
10) Do you think it’s wrong that so many Hispanics are illegally moving to the USA?
Not wrong, just sneaky.
11) A twelve year old girl has a baby, should she keep him?
ew, awkward pre-teen sex. But no, I don’t think so. She’d probably still be freaking out over growing boobs to be able to take care of a kid.
12) Should the alcohol age be lowered to eighteen?
I live in NZ.
13) Should the war in Iraq be called off?
Vietnam, that’s all I’ve gotta say.
14) Assisted suicide is illegal: do you agree?
15) Do you believe in spanking your children?
to an extent, yes. However, I do realize that if it were to be allowed, things could turn ugly. But I was raised in an asian household, those sorts of discipline are common practice.
16) Would you burn an American flag for a million dollars?
For a million dollars? I’d burn the NZ one too.
17) Who do you think would make a better president?
Darth Vader, clearly.
18) Do you think Obama will be killed?
anything is possible.
19) Should child predators be forced to wear signs identifying themselves?
I guess it’d be handy for the public, but I really don’t think that’s the best way to go about it.
20) Are you afraid others will judge you from reading some of your answers?
not at all.
- I’ll start then…
I’m a girl, I’m 17, I go to Vic and… I like.. gum?
See, it’s not THAT hard.
sorry I didn’t read your formspring thing… I hadn’t checked my email in a while because I figured you had figured out who I was and decided communicating was now boring. And just so you know… you guessed correctly. Well done :)
- aha, I skipped my final year at highschool. No point in staying.
from how you’ve described yourself, I really think we’d get along. No lies when I say that I do pretty much all that too. Fancy telling me your name?
- I’d suggest we meet sometime, but that might ruin the fun… don’t you think? Besides, semi-anonymous meet ups always have the chance of being awkward. Btw, tell me about yourself. Quid pro quo.